NOW, a RACCOON cafe!! Are you kidding me?! A flippin' raccoon cafe?!?! Oh Korea! You make me love you more and more with each passing day.
You know what is really exciting?!? Milk and Kong have babies!! 2 of them! A white and a brown, sadly they were not available for viewing while we were there. We were told the babies come in the mornings sometime between 10 & 12 each day. I'm hoping to go back and see them one day!
(Written EXACTLY how posted)
- Please empty your pockets when you enter the raccoon room
- Don't take the bag and your beverage
- Be careful not to tease the raccoon, or you can be bitten by him!
- If anything happen, let the clerk know.
- Who order take out beverages can't enter the raccoon room.
- Please push slowly when Raccoons following on you
- please do not hug raccoons.
Go out Camp Coiner walk out gate
Take an immediate RIGHT,
then an immediate LEFT.
Go to the main street, turn LEFT and cross the street using the cross walk.
Once across the street turn RIGHT
Walk to intersection with Starbucks on your left, and turn LEFT.
Go through tunnel
Cross the big street.
BUT THIS TIME don't turn, keep walking STRAIGHT until 2 streets come together. You will know it when you get there. Cross to the right side of the street. Pass Starbucks on your left side, keep going. Pass Kimchee Restaurant.....RIGHT AFTER Kimchee restaurant (that is the actual name of the restaurant!) TURN RIGHT and you are here!
So much fun...Milk LOVED my hair, before these pictures she kept playing with it and her gentle touch was so ticklish!